Saturday, October 3, 2009

kiaraa went into the finals(baby can swim contest)


Little Kiaraa's name on the list again!


haha..mummy massages my body to keep me warm for the contest.
hehehe...and i am shown my fav "elmo and the pizza" video.

the contest has started..me turning and turning ard..

and posing in front of the camera for daddy...

 it's finally over..mummy carries me into the changing room.

We wait patiently for the results..

外婆 listens to the speech by the judge.
The rest of the babies were jus too competitive...and kiaraa got herself a consolation prize.
The contest was for 4mths and above.
However..she enjoys herself to the fullest that day!

mummy..i wanna swim again...


A Family protrait

mummy me and 外婆 taking a photo with the prize.

By the way kiaraa just turned 6mths old this 30th september!

1 comment:

  1. wohoo... congrats Kiaraa! how did u train her to swim so fast? :P

    Orlando's Mum, Ngoh.

    ReplyDelete